MKT 6370: HEALTHCARE MARKETING – Pradeep Racherla
PRELIMINARY SYLLABUS. COURSE COORDINATOR Dr. Pradeep Racherla we will explore the implications of the aforementioned challenges for marketing and management of healthcare services. Learning Goals for the MBA Program .
For More School Listings ===>>
- Earn your online degree from SNHU. Study Anytime, Anywhere. Flexible on your schedule
- Over 200 career-focused online programs, one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation and a network of support.
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- MBA with concentration in Healthcare Management
- IMBA - Healthcare Informatics
- IMBA - Healthcare Management
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Master of Arts in Government - Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
- Campus-based and online business programs include Entertainment Business (BS), Internet Marketing (BS), and Business Intelligence (MS)
- Students will explore business concepts like marketing, global media management, and business technology and design
- Courses designed to prepare students for a career in business and Career Development advisors available to all alumni
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average
- Sports Marketing and Media, Bachelor of Science
- Become an accountant, credit analyst, auditor, tax examiner, and more with an undergraduate degree in accounting.
- Learn about accounting fundamentals, legal compliance and ethics, finance, marketing, leadership, economics, and quantitative decision making.
- Work in the environment that suits you best. The B.S. in Accounting program prepares students for accounting careers in private, public, not-for-profit, and government organizations.
- This program, along with other CSU-Global business degrees, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Each of our courses is 100% online, with no fixed class times or locations. All you need is an internet connection. Wherever you are, you’re already on campus.
- Our programs are built for working adults. You complete coursework on your schedule, in your own time. Complete assignments and projects when it’s most convenient for you.
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
- Master - Human Resource Management
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- And more...
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Culinary Management (BS)
- Food & Beverage Management (BS)
- Culinary Arts Management (BS)
- Does psychology interest you? See if Grand Canyon University could be a good fit for your journey in discovering the human mind!
- GCU offers a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Master of Science in Psychology with an emphasis in either General Psychology or Industrial & Organizational Psychology.
- The College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education, blending the study of traditional humanities in a modern context.
- GCU offers a variety of learning options, including: traditional degree programs offered at our main campus, online degrees, or evening classes meeting once a week at various locations.
- Founded in 1949, GCU is a regionally accredited, private Christian university and is recognized as offering some of the best online education programs in the nation.
- Request information and learn more about our program offerings, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Psychology: Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- B.S. in Health Care Administration
- And more...
- Gives students the opportunity to earn their associate’s degree in the culinary arts field in less than 15 months
- Located in Norfolk and Newport News, Virginia.
- Offers externship experiences to students for experience in the field.
- Hosts regular career fairs for employer recruitment.
- Has student housing available.
- Food Service Management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- Master's Healthcare Management
- And more...
SOMA/SMIG – Teaching Syllabus List – AMA's Services Special …
The course will concentrate in healthcare, transportation, retail, Service Operations Management (MBA level). (submitted by Paulo Cesar at Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) Topics covered are as follows: Teaching Syllabus List Service Management.
Gujarat Technological University
GTU/Syllabus_MBA/09-10 Page 1 of 60 Gujarat Technological University II Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Sector MBA I Semester- I Management Information Systems (MIS) 1. Course Objective: The objective of the course is to
MBA Full Syllabus – West Bengal University Of Technology – WBUT
Syllabus of MBA (New Syllabus) 1 FIRST SEMESTER : 10 COMPULSORY COURSES Code Course Credit Contact Hours Marks Logistics Management in Healthcare Units and Storage & Distribution (HAS-406) a) Logistics: Principles, Components,
MBA In International Hospital And Healthcare Management
The “International Hospital and Healthcare Management (MBA)” has a practical focus on industry and healthcare. stantly updating our syllabus. Multicultural setting Your studies will take place in a multicultural setting. As a result,
REGULATIONS AND SYLLABUS FOR MBA HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT Offered …
REGULATIONS AND SYLLABUS FOR MBA HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT Offered by BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY, COIMBATORE FROM 2007-2008 Informatics for Healthcare professional – Kathleen M, 2. Management Information system – James O’Brien, Tate McGraw Hill 3.
MGT 879 Syllabus 2011
MGT 879 – Healthcare Operations Course Syllabus and management of healthcare operations. The course utilizes operations tools such as
We would like to show you a description here, but the site you’re looking at won't allow us.
MBA Semester – III New
Syllabus for MBA effective from the Academic Year 2009-10 onwards. and Ashwin healthcare Ltd. GTU/Syllabus_MBA-III/09-10 Page 36 of 102 MBA MBA II Semester III Management of Industrial Relations and Labour Legislations (HR Elective)
MHA Syllabus PAPER – I : BASIC CONCEPT OF HEALTH
Syllabus FIRST SEMESTER PAPER – I : BASIC CONCEPT OF HEALTH Code MHA 101 Credit- 3 Total Hours – 30 Concept of Healthcare management as a profession Evaluation of Management Concepts Management components i.e. Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Motivating, Leading,
Preliminary Syllabus & Course Schedule Course Title: HCMG …
Preliminary Syllabus & Course Schedule Course Title: HCMG 890401: Innovation in India’s Healthcare Sector Instructor: Robert Burns, Ph.D., MBA, Chair – Health Care Management Department, Wharton School Healthcare in India: Emerging Market Report 2007, PricewaterhouseCoopers 1:30 PM –