MKT 6370: HEALTHCARE MARKETING – Pradeep Racherla
PRELIMINARY SYLLABUS. COURSE COORDINATOR Dr. Pradeep Racherla we will explore the implications of the aforementioned challenges for marketing and management of healthcare services. Learning Goals for the MBA Program .
For More School Listings ===>>
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Master of Arts in Government - Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- B.S. in Health Care Administration
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- And more...
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Healthcare Management - MBA (Master's)
- Health Services Administration - Bachelor
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's)
- And more...
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Business Administration - Bachelor
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MS in Management - Health Care Management
- MBA - Health Care Management
- BS in Health Science
- And more...
- Healthcare Management
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Doctor of Business Administration, DBA
- Master in Business Administration - Management
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County. Maryville University students may choose from 75+ academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Online Master of Business Administration Healthcare Practice Management Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration Management Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration General Master of Business Administration
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Master of Business Administration : Health Care Management
- Master of Science in Management : Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science: Health Science
- And more...
SOMA/SMIG – Teaching Syllabus List – AMA's Services Special …
The course will concentrate in healthcare, transportation, retail, Service Operations Management (MBA level). (submitted by Paulo Cesar at Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) Topics covered are as follows: Teaching Syllabus List Service Management.
Gujarat Technological University
GTU/Syllabus_MBA/09-10 Page 1 of 60 Gujarat Technological University II Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Sector MBA I Semester- I Management Information Systems (MIS) 1. Course Objective: The objective of the course is to
MBA Full Syllabus – West Bengal University Of Technology – WBUT
Syllabus of MBA (New Syllabus) 1 FIRST SEMESTER : 10 COMPULSORY COURSES Code Course Credit Contact Hours Marks Logistics Management in Healthcare Units and Storage & Distribution (HAS-406) a) Logistics: Principles, Components,
MBA In International Hospital And Healthcare Management
The “International Hospital and Healthcare Management (MBA)” has a practical focus on industry and healthcare. stantly updating our syllabus. Multicultural setting Your studies will take place in a multicultural setting. As a result,
REGULATIONS AND SYLLABUS FOR MBA HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT Offered …
REGULATIONS AND SYLLABUS FOR MBA HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT Offered by BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY, COIMBATORE FROM 2007-2008 Informatics for Healthcare professional – Kathleen M, 2. Management Information system – James O’Brien, Tate McGraw Hill 3.
MGT 879 Syllabus 2011
MGT 879 – Healthcare Operations Course Syllabus and management of healthcare operations. The course utilizes operations tools such as
We would like to show you a description here, but the site you’re looking at won't allow us.
MBA Semester – III New
Syllabus for MBA effective from the Academic Year 2009-10 onwards. and Ashwin healthcare Ltd. GTU/Syllabus_MBA-III/09-10 Page 36 of 102 MBA MBA II Semester III Management of Industrial Relations and Labour Legislations (HR Elective)
MHA Syllabus PAPER – I : BASIC CONCEPT OF HEALTH
Syllabus FIRST SEMESTER PAPER – I : BASIC CONCEPT OF HEALTH Code MHA 101 Credit- 3 Total Hours – 30 Concept of Healthcare management as a profession Evaluation of Management Concepts Management components i.e. Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Motivating, Leading,
Preliminary Syllabus & Course Schedule Course Title: HCMG …
Preliminary Syllabus & Course Schedule Course Title: HCMG 890401: Innovation in India’s Healthcare Sector Instructor: Robert Burns, Ph.D., MBA, Chair – Health Care Management Department, Wharton School Healthcare in India: Emerging Market Report 2007, PricewaterhouseCoopers 1:30 PM –