MKT 6370: HEALTHCARE MARKETING – Pradeep Racherla
PRELIMINARY SYLLABUS. COURSE COORDINATOR Dr. Pradeep Racherla we will explore the implications of the aforementioned challenges for marketing and management of healthcare services. Learning Goals for the MBA Program .
For More School Listings ===>>
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Master of Arts in Government - Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
- Bachelor's and master's level Business programs are available online and on campus.
- Courses are designed to teach practical business solutions, with a career-focused curriculum.
- Students can study in areas such as business, applied management, and business administration.
- Experienced professionals equip students with a working knowledge of marketing, financing, accounting, and sales.
- Students who have graduated high school in or before 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Diploma - Business
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- MBA - Health Care Management
- MS in Management - Health Care Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- And more...
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Culinary Management (BS)
- Food & Beverage Management (BS)
- Culinary Arts Management (BS)
- Gives students the opportunity to earn their associate’s degree in the culinary arts field in less than 15 months
- Located in Norfolk and Newport News, Virginia.
- Offers externship experiences to students for experience in the field.
- Hosts regular career fairs for employer recruitment.
- Has student housing available.
- Food Service Management
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- Master's Healthcare Management
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- Health Care Administration - MBA
- And more...
SOMA/SMIG – Teaching Syllabus List – AMA's Services Special …
The course will concentrate in healthcare, transportation, retail, Service Operations Management (MBA level). (submitted by Paulo Cesar at Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) Topics covered are as follows: Teaching Syllabus List Service Management.
Gujarat Technological University
GTU/Syllabus_MBA/09-10 Page 1 of 60 Gujarat Technological University II Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Sector MBA I Semester- I Management Information Systems (MIS) 1. Course Objective: The objective of the course is to
MBA Full Syllabus – West Bengal University Of Technology – WBUT
Syllabus of MBA (New Syllabus) 1 FIRST SEMESTER : 10 COMPULSORY COURSES Code Course Credit Contact Hours Marks Logistics Management in Healthcare Units and Storage & Distribution (HAS-406) a) Logistics: Principles, Components,
MBA In International Hospital And Healthcare Management
The “International Hospital and Healthcare Management (MBA)” has a practical focus on industry and healthcare. stantly updating our syllabus. Multicultural setting Your studies will take place in a multicultural setting. As a result,
REGULATIONS AND SYLLABUS FOR MBA HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT Offered …
REGULATIONS AND SYLLABUS FOR MBA HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT Offered by BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY, COIMBATORE FROM 2007-2008 Informatics for Healthcare professional – Kathleen M, 2. Management Information system – James O’Brien, Tate McGraw Hill 3.
MGT 879 Syllabus 2011
MGT 879 – Healthcare Operations Course Syllabus and management of healthcare operations. The course utilizes operations tools such as
We would like to show you a description here, but the site you’re looking at won't allow us.
MBA Semester – III New
Syllabus for MBA effective from the Academic Year 2009-10 onwards. and Ashwin healthcare Ltd. GTU/Syllabus_MBA-III/09-10 Page 36 of 102 MBA MBA II Semester III Management of Industrial Relations and Labour Legislations (HR Elective)
MHA Syllabus PAPER – I : BASIC CONCEPT OF HEALTH
Syllabus FIRST SEMESTER PAPER – I : BASIC CONCEPT OF HEALTH Code MHA 101 Credit- 3 Total Hours – 30 Concept of Healthcare management as a profession Evaluation of Management Concepts Management components i.e. Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Motivating, Leading,
Preliminary Syllabus & Course Schedule Course Title: HCMG …
Preliminary Syllabus & Course Schedule Course Title: HCMG 890401: Innovation in India’s Healthcare Sector Instructor: Robert Burns, Ph.D., MBA, Chair – Health Care Management Department, Wharton School Healthcare in India: Emerging Market Report 2007, PricewaterhouseCoopers 1:30 PM –