MKT 6370: HEALTHCARE MARKETING – Pradeep Racherla
PRELIMINARY SYLLABUS. COURSE COORDINATOR Dr. Pradeep Racherla we will explore the implications of the aforementioned challenges for marketing and management of healthcare services. Learning Goals for the MBA Program .
For More School Listings ===>>
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
- Health Care degrees include BA in Health Care Administration, BS in Health Information Management, BS in Nursing (RN to BSN), and more.
- Coursework focuses on relevant topics in the health care field, such as administration, planning, and policy.
- Students can specialize in areas like Human Resource Management, Health Care Informatics Systems, and Long-Term Care Management.
- Online degree programs that can help students pursue a degree on their own schedule.
- MA/Health Care Administration
- BA/Health Care Administration
- BA/Business Administration - No Concentration
- And more...
- Online bachelor's and master's level Business programs are available.
- Courses are designed to teach practical business solutions, with a career-focused curriculum.
- Students can study in areas such as business, applied management, and business administration.
- Experienced professionals equip students with a working knowledge of marketing, financing, accounting, and sales.
- Students who have graduated high school in or before 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Business (Associate's)
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
Ultimate Medical Academy Educates Future Healthcare Professionals
You bring your goals and motivation to UMA, and we will provide you the education and the support to help make you a success! Even if you haven’t been serious about your career before, we can help boost your confidence and prepare you for a career in healthcare.
- A.S. - Healthcare Management
- A.S. - Health & Human Services
- A.S. - Health Sciences - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Healthcare Management
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Master in Business Administration - Management
- Doctor of Business Administration, DBA
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- Master's Healthcare Management
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Small Business Administration - BBA
SOMA/SMIG – Teaching Syllabus List – AMA's Services Special …
The course will concentrate in healthcare, transportation, retail, Service Operations Management (MBA level). (submitted by Paulo Cesar at Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) Topics covered are as follows: Teaching Syllabus List Service Management.
Gujarat Technological University
GTU/Syllabus_MBA/09-10 Page 1 of 60 Gujarat Technological University II Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Sector MBA I Semester- I Management Information Systems (MIS) 1. Course Objective: The objective of the course is to
MBA Full Syllabus – West Bengal University Of Technology – WBUT
Syllabus of MBA (New Syllabus) 1 FIRST SEMESTER : 10 COMPULSORY COURSES Code Course Credit Contact Hours Marks Logistics Management in Healthcare Units and Storage & Distribution (HAS-406) a) Logistics: Principles, Components,
MBA In International Hospital And Healthcare Management
The “International Hospital and Healthcare Management (MBA)” has a practical focus on industry and healthcare. stantly updating our syllabus. Multicultural setting Your studies will take place in a multicultural setting. As a result,
REGULATIONS AND SYLLABUS FOR MBA HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT Offered …
REGULATIONS AND SYLLABUS FOR MBA HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT Offered by BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY, COIMBATORE FROM 2007-2008 Informatics for Healthcare professional – Kathleen M, 2. Management Information system – James O’Brien, Tate McGraw Hill 3.
MGT 879 Syllabus 2011
MGT 879 – Healthcare Operations Course Syllabus and management of healthcare operations. The course utilizes operations tools such as
We would like to show you a description here, but the site you’re looking at won't allow us.
MBA Semester – III New
Syllabus for MBA effective from the Academic Year 2009-10 onwards. and Ashwin healthcare Ltd. GTU/Syllabus_MBA-III/09-10 Page 36 of 102 MBA MBA II Semester III Management of Industrial Relations and Labour Legislations (HR Elective)
MHA Syllabus PAPER – I : BASIC CONCEPT OF HEALTH
Syllabus FIRST SEMESTER PAPER – I : BASIC CONCEPT OF HEALTH Code MHA 101 Credit- 3 Total Hours – 30 Concept of Healthcare management as a profession Evaluation of Management Concepts Management components i.e. Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Motivating, Leading,
Preliminary Syllabus & Course Schedule Course Title: HCMG …
Preliminary Syllabus & Course Schedule Course Title: HCMG 890401: Innovation in India’s Healthcare Sector Instructor: Robert Burns, Ph.D., MBA, Chair – Health Care Management Department, Wharton School Healthcare in India: Emerging Market Report 2007, PricewaterhouseCoopers 1:30 PM –