MKT 6370: HEALTHCARE MARKETING – Pradeep Racherla
PRELIMINARY SYLLABUS. COURSE COORDINATOR Dr. Pradeep Racherla we will explore the implications of the aforementioned challenges for marketing and management of healthcare services. Learning Goals for the MBA Program .
For More School Listings ===>>
- Health Care degrees include BA in Health Care Administration, BS in Health Information Management, BS in Nursing (RN to BSN), and more.
- Coursework focuses on relevant topics in the health care field, such as administration, planning, and policy.
- Students can specialize in areas like Human Resource Management, Health Care Informatics Systems, and Long-Term Care Management.
- Online degree programs that can help students pursue a degree on their own schedule.
- MA/Health Care Administration
- BA/Health Care Administration
- BA/Business Administration - No Concentration
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- B.S. in Health Care Administration
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Master of Arts in Government - Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- And more...
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- MBA - Health Care Management
- MS in Management - Health Care Management
- Master of Health Information Management
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- And more...
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
At Baker College, you’ll have the opportunity to choose between an on campus education or an online education, depending on what works best for you and for your schedule. Our ground campuses are located across Michigan and one campus in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Healthcare Management - MBA (Master's)
- Business Administration - Associate
- Business Intelligence - MBA (Master's)
- And more...
- Become an accountant, credit analyst, auditor, tax examiner, and more with an undergraduate degree in accounting.
- Learn about accounting fundamentals, legal compliance and ethics, finance, marketing, leadership, economics, and quantitative decision making.
- Work in the environment that suits you best. The B.S. in Accounting program prepares students for accounting careers in private, public, not-for-profit, and government organizations.
- This program, along with other CSU-Global business degrees, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Each of our courses is 100% online, with no fixed class times or locations. All you need is an internet connection. Wherever you are, you’re already on campus.
- Our programs are built for working adults. You complete coursework on your schedule, in your own time. Complete assignments and projects when it’s most convenient for you.
- Master - Human Resource Management
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Culinary Management (BS)
- Food & Beverage Management (BS)
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology: ARP Track
- M.A. Organizational Leadership
SOMA/SMIG – Teaching Syllabus List – AMA's Services Special …
The course will concentrate in healthcare, transportation, retail, Service Operations Management (MBA level). (submitted by Paulo Cesar at Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) Topics covered are as follows: Teaching Syllabus List Service Management.
Gujarat Technological University
GTU/Syllabus_MBA/09-10 Page 1 of 60 Gujarat Technological University II Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Sector MBA I Semester- I Management Information Systems (MIS) 1. Course Objective: The objective of the course is to
MBA Full Syllabus – West Bengal University Of Technology – WBUT
Syllabus of MBA (New Syllabus) 1 FIRST SEMESTER : 10 COMPULSORY COURSES Code Course Credit Contact Hours Marks Logistics Management in Healthcare Units and Storage & Distribution (HAS-406) a) Logistics: Principles, Components,
MBA In International Hospital And Healthcare Management
The “International Hospital and Healthcare Management (MBA)” has a practical focus on industry and healthcare. stantly updating our syllabus. Multicultural setting Your studies will take place in a multicultural setting. As a result,
REGULATIONS AND SYLLABUS FOR MBA HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT Offered …
REGULATIONS AND SYLLABUS FOR MBA HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT Offered by BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY, COIMBATORE FROM 2007-2008 Informatics for Healthcare professional – Kathleen M, 2. Management Information system – James O’Brien, Tate McGraw Hill 3.
MGT 879 Syllabus 2011
MGT 879 – Healthcare Operations Course Syllabus and management of healthcare operations. The course utilizes operations tools such as
We would like to show you a description here, but the site you’re looking at won't allow us.
MBA Semester – III New
Syllabus for MBA effective from the Academic Year 2009-10 onwards. and Ashwin healthcare Ltd. GTU/Syllabus_MBA-III/09-10 Page 36 of 102 MBA MBA II Semester III Management of Industrial Relations and Labour Legislations (HR Elective)
MHA Syllabus PAPER – I : BASIC CONCEPT OF HEALTH
Syllabus FIRST SEMESTER PAPER – I : BASIC CONCEPT OF HEALTH Code MHA 101 Credit- 3 Total Hours – 30 Concept of Healthcare management as a profession Evaluation of Management Concepts Management components i.e. Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Motivating, Leading,
Preliminary Syllabus & Course Schedule Course Title: HCMG …
Preliminary Syllabus & Course Schedule Course Title: HCMG 890401: Innovation in India’s Healthcare Sector Instructor: Robert Burns, Ph.D., MBA, Chair – Health Care Management Department, Wharton School Healthcare in India: Emerging Market Report 2007, PricewaterhouseCoopers 1:30 PM –